Saturday 31 March 2012

..Travel & Photography..

Hola.. 

Happy weekend guys!! :)
here another update while i'm still in the good mood + rajin gilakk!! :D
Travel and photography!
 It's in my wish list..it's my dream..
one day i will travel around the world and i'll make sure it will come true! 
InsyaAllah.. :)

As a start, i've done 'visit' Malaysia.. :D
14 states - Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Malacca, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Penang, Sarawak, Selangor, Terengganu and of coz Sabah Land Below The Wind.. :) 
2 federal territories - Putrajaya and Labuan..
 proof?? The Pin Map! :8
 one day, i'll pin the World MAP! InsyaAllah.. :)
   


to complete my dream as a traveler..
i want to become a photographer, so that i can capture a beautiful and nice pics..
middle-pro pun is good enough for me..hehe

in my next n3, i'll share my best pics that i've shoot..
till then..

adios..end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...